NUS Extra is evolving
The popular student discount card, NUS Extra, is now becoming Totum, powered by NUS Extra. Here's what that means for students.
1. Firstly, don’t worry - your NUS Card is still valid
Your NUS card will still be valid until the date it expires. The change to Totum will be a gradual one, so don't panic - you can still make full use of all the exciting deals and discounts available to you through your NUS card!
2. There will be an app!
With the new card, launches the new app. You will soon be able to search for discount vouchers via just few taps of your smart phone. Watch this space!
3. The incredible discounts remain
You'll still be able to make use of students' favourite discounts such as 10% off the Co-op and 20% off National Express travel. See the full list of deals and discounts here.
4. TOTUM still includes a one-year International Student Identity Card (ISIC)
TOTUM, powered by NUS extra, comes with an International Student Identity Card (ISIC), lasting one year. The ISIC card is the only internationally accepted proof of certified student status and is your access to fantastic discounts and services at home and around the world.
The ISIC card is accepted in over 130 countries, as well as at your favourite UK high street retailers, restaurants, attractions, and more:
- Exclusive discounts on worldwide flights, including STA Travel
- Discounted rates at hotels & hostels worldwide
- Recognised by universities, academic institutions, student organisations & national governments worldwide
- Endorsed by international organisations such as UNESCO and the European Council
Like this article? Share it!