University and Union offer support at your door
This week the University and Union support services will be knocking on doors to check on students' welfare and to make them aware of the support services available.
The University and Union offer confidential support and wellbeing services to help you enjoy university life to the full. They are happy to listen, even if all you need to do is talk!
The University’s Welfare Knock service will run again this year. From 1.00pm to 4.00pm on 23-27 October and 6-10 November, staff will visit student halls knocking on doors to check everyone is ok and to talk about the support and wellbeing services open to them. Staff will visit University halls, Unite, Unilife, Hello Student and the Student Housing Company halls.
Contacting support and wellbeing services
Numbers you may need in the University and Students’ Union:
- Students’ Union Advice Service: 023 9284 3478
- Campus Security: 023 9284 3333
- Chaplaincy: 023 9284 3030
- Halls’ Student Support Team:
- Rees Hall and Burrell House: 023 9284 3884
- Langstone Student Village: 023 9284 4529
- Bateson and Harry Law Hall: 023 9284 3880
- Sport and Recreation: 023 9284 5555
- Student Housing: 023 9284 3214
- Student Finance Centre: 023 9284 3014
- Student Wellbeing Service: 023 9284 3466
You can find information about these services at www.myport.ac.uk.
Like this article? Share it!