Study made easy
Additional Quiet Study Spaces Available
Come along to the Union to find additional quiet study spaces from Wednesday 29th April until Sunday 7th June
After listening to feedback we've received from the StART tool, and the success of last year, we've arranged additional quiet study spaces to be open on weekdays from April 29th to the 7th June.
In addition to Third Space on the first floor of the Union building, which is a great space to spread out or for group work, the Union's meeting rooms have also been booked at the following dates and times. Each study space is also filled with revision tools including highlighters and notebooks, which are all available for free.
If you need to book a smaller space, or for a different time, Union spaces can also be booked at the Union's Shop and Reception.
If these are not available, feel free to make use of the university rooms as follows:
- Rooms 1.25 and 2.23 in Burnaby Building
- Rooms 3.03 and 3.04 in Buckingham Building
- Rooms LE0.06, LE1.03 and LE1.04 in Mildam Building
- Rooms 2.22, 3.13 and 3.19 in Park Building
- Rooms 1.09, 1.51, 1.65, and 1.66 in Portland Building
- Rooms 1.09 and 4.14 in St. Georges Building
Like this article? Share it!